- If you found this site through a Google search and are looking for a guide on how to view, post, and filter sensitive Content on Twitter, you have come to the right place.
- Twitter, microblogging, and social media sites do not let people share private information openly. Even Twitter has a Content policy that lets people look at and share sensitive Content if someone posts it.
- But Twitter is very strict about susceptible Content. They will ban you if you share sensitive information without a warning message. But moderate Content has a simple message to warn people.
- When I posted something sensitive on my account, they took it down within a few minutes. So, I learned about Twitter’s rules for Content. In the next section, I’ll show you how to view, post, and filter sensitive Content on Twitter.
Steps to View Sensitive Content on Twitter
- Since 2015, I’ve been using Twitter and several other social media sites. Regarding sensitive Content, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok are stringent. But Twitter can show sensitive information with a warning.
- “The following media may contain sensitive material,” says the warning message. You must click the “view” button to see what’s inside.
- But you can eliminate the warning message and see all sensitive media content by following these simple steps.
Note: You can’t change the setting on iPhone and iOS because the iOS Twitter app doesn’t have that feature. You can change how Twitter works on your browser, affecting your iPhone and iPad.
- Use your web browser to go to Twitter. To see further details, select the “More” link on the left.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose Settings and Privacy.
- Click on Privacy and Safety under the Settings menu. Alongside the settings menu, a new menu will appear. Now, click on the Content where you see the option.4. Here’s the last thing to do: check the box next to the options to show media that may contain sensitive Content.
You can now see sensitive Content without a message telling you not to. The Android app can also be used with these steps.
How to Turn Off the Setting for Sensitive Content on Twitter
All of the sensitive information had to go through a filtering process. Twitter is used for different things by people of all ages, so it needs to be filtered. But if you want to skip the process of filtering out sensitive Content, do this one simple thing.
- Once more, use your browser to go to Twitter. Now, click the “More” button in the left sidebar. You can click on Settings and Privacy in a mobile app.
- Use the drop-down menu to click on Settings and Privacy.
- Click the Privacy and Safety button again.
- A new menu will appear next to the one that’s already there. Now, click on what you see.5. Now, click on the option at the bottom that says “Search settings.”
6. Your screen will show a pop-up menu where you must uncheck the box next to “Hide Sensitive Content.”
Your setting will work as soon as you make it.
How to Post Private Information on Twitter
- Children, teenagers, adults, and even elders use Twitter. There is always sensitive Content in the feed to watch or read. It mainly affects kids and teens because it has adult and violent Content that can scare people with weak nerves.
- They should stay away from it. But how do they stop this kind of Content from being freely shared on Twitter? This is why Twitter has a flag for “sensitive content.”
- You can post sexual, violent, or racy Content on Twitter as long as you mark it as “sensitive content.” So always put a flag on your Content, as they will mark it as sensitive Content. It will help Twitter learn more about what’s being shared. Users can also choose whether or not to see the Content.
Here, we’ll talk about the best ways to post sensitive information.
- You can go to Twitter through your browser or a mobile app. Click the Tweet button in the sidebar on the left.
- Now, add a picture or video. You can add a few texts if you want.
- Now, click the Edit button on the right side of the image.4. Next, you’ll see three options over the photo or video you uploaded.5. You’ll see three more options next to you that let you choose whether the Content is nude, violent, or sensitive.
6. Now, click the “Save” button in the top right corner.
And this is how you can post sensitive information under a warning message. We will talk about another way to mark all Content as “sensitive.”
- A drop-down menu will appear when you open Twitter and click the “more” button. Use the drop-down menu to choose settings and privacy.
- You can find privacy and safety in the settings and privacy menu. Just click it. After that, a menu on the side will appear. Click on your tweets now.
- Now, just click the button that says, “Mark media you Tweet as having content that may be sensitive.”
People who want to see your Content only have to tap the “view” button. And Twitter will get rid of your Content for people who want to see it.
While many social media sites don’t let users share private information. Twitter has a rule that says you can only share and look at sensitive Content behind a warning. We’ve told you enough about how to look at, post, and filter sensitive Content on Twitter.