Want to put GTA V on an Android device and play it? Then I’ll tell you that it will likely happen in 2022. I’ll show you three easy ways to play GTA V on Android. Grand Theft Auto does not need to be explained. It is one of Rockstar Games’ popular action-adventure games in the Grand Theft Auto series.
To play GTA 5 on an Android device, you need the game’s APK. You also need the OBB file, which is a GTA expansion file. I’ve put the links to both of them here. Second, you can play GTA V on your smartphone by mirroring it from your PC. Isn’t that a smart move?
The third way lets you play GTA V directly from the servers on your Android by using a cloud gaming platform. Let’s try out all of these ideas.
Various Ways to Install and Play GTA V on Android
Let’s first look at how GTA V’s Android APK and OBB expansion files are usually used. Before you go to the download page to get the APK and OBB files, let me tell you the minimum system requirements for GTA V on an Android device.
1. Minimum System Requirements for Android
1. The Android device needs at least 6 GB of RAM.
2. The phone must run on Android OS version 5 or a higher version.
How to install the GTA V APK file
- Download | APK and OBB for GTA V
- Use the File Manager or Files app to find the file.
- On your Android device, install the APK. All done. Enjoy.
If you thought it couldn’t get any more interesting, let me tell you something cool. You can use those fantastic cheat codes on your PC to make your game run better, and you can do the same on the GTA V Android.
Do you want to know whether the above things you can download are free? Well, yes, you can get them and play them for free. The Android version of GTA V has all the same features as the PC version. It doesn’t matter.
2. Use the Cloud Gaming Platform to play GTA V on Android.
Here are the steps to play GTA V on your phone directly from the server using the cloud gaming platform Vortex. The platform, however, is not free. You have to choose one of three paid plans based on how you like to play games.
BASIC | $9.99 – [offers 78 games, offers 50 hours/month]
PRO | $19.99 – [offers 178 games at 80 hours/month]
ULTRA | $29.99 [includes 178 games at 140 hours/month]
- You can get Vortex Cloud Gaming from the Play Store and put it on your Android device.
- Then choose your game (GTA V in this case).
- Start playing the game.
3. Mirror Grand Theft Auto V from your PC to your phone
In this way, you must start the game on your PC like you usually would. Then, while the game is running, mirror the PC to your phone.
Here are some things you should make sure of before using this method.
- GTA V must already be on your PC or laptop.
- If you want to mirror GTA on your phone, it must have 6 GB RAM.
- Since you will mirror the PC to the phone, you need a stable internet connection.
- The PC and the Android phone should be connected to the same network.
How to Make a Copy of GTA V
- Install the Steam Link PC client app to get started.
- Launch the Steam app when the installation is done.
- Start the Steam Link app on both your phone and your computer.
- Next, you need to connect your phone to the Steam app on your PC.
- Click the button that says “Play.” The Big Picture mode on Steam is now on. That means that the PC game is now being shown on the phone.
- Select GTA V from the Steam Library.
- Tap the “Play” button to begin playing.
Grand Theft Auto is a great game that has been a source of fun for gamers for a long time. Since technology is getting better and more mobile, you don’t need a pricey PC setup to play games. So, these are the ways to get GTA V on an Android device and play it. Happy gaming.
Leave a Reply