Windows 10 has its apps when you install the operating system. As you probably know, Dark mode is now available on PCs and smartphones. Change the app’s mode to try something new. If you utilize the Calendar and desire this model, keep reading.
Windows 10 Calendar Dark Mode instructions.
The Calendar app is easy to use and looks great, but you might not like the usual Light mode. If so, you should switch to dark mode. How to do it:
- Open the Calendar app on your Windows 10 computer.
- Then, in the lower-left corner of the screen, select the gear icon to bring up the settings menu.
- Personalization can be found in the Settings menu.
- The modes are listed under Colors.
- When you click on Dark Mode, the mode changes right away.
So there you go. You can change the mode with just a few clicks.
Changing the Calendar app to dark mode is straightforward. Just follow these steps. Follow the same steps to always go back to the default Light mode. Go to the app’s Settings, click Personalization, and then choose Light mode.