Here, you’ll know how to set up your PlayStation Vue account. You can do this by going to psvue.com/activate. No, I didn’t know that you can watch PS Vue content on other devices, like digital media players and smart TVs.
You can watch your famous TV shows, movies, and sports on streaming TV service in the United States. As of August 26, 2018, the benefit had more than 745,000 subscribers.
Want to be part of the fun? To show you how to get begun, let me show you how to activate this guide. I’ll show you how to use subscription VOD and cable-based TV channels.
Why do I need to use PlayStation Vue (PS Vue) to get movies and TV shows?
On March 18, 2015, Sony Interactive Entertainment launched the PS Vue pay-TV service. It was mostly for people who don’t have cable, so they could watch cable-based TV channels, programs, shows, movies, and sports right on their TV.
Free: Is PS Vue?
Free: The PS Vue app can be installed on TV-connected and smart TVs with the help of a free app.
For example, You’ll need to pay a monthly fee to watch content from Discovery Networks, ViacomCBS, and The Walt Disney Company, as well as NBCUniversal and Fox Corporation. AMC Networks and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer are also available.
For psvue.com/activate, what are the rules?
Before you can watch your favorite shows on smartphones, digital media players, and other compatible devices, you’ll need to do the following things.
- A connection to the fast Internet.
- You need to sign up for PS Vue.
- Install the PS Vue app on devices that can run it (check below).
- You need to have a Sony account to sign in to PlayStation.
- A second device can go to psvue.com/activate.
For uninterrupted streaming, these things must be in place.
Devices that work with PS Vue
- It’s called Roku (both stick and device)
- People who have Amazon Fire TV can watch TV shows and movies on (both stick and device)
- The Android TV and Apple TV are the same thing.
- The Xbox One
- The PlayStation console (PS3 & PS4)
- PS Vue can also be used on your smartphone, a Chromecast, and a web browser.
If you want to activate PlayStation Vue on TV-connected devices, go to psvue.com/activate.
As you can see, there are only a few simple steps to get your PS Vue account set up!
- Install the PS Vue app on your phone or tablet.
- Then, open the app and write down the psvue com code.
- To activate your account, go to psvue.com and click on the “activate” button.
- In order to sign in, use the log-in credentials and do so.
- You can start watching your favourite shows now if you enter the code.
Make sure you follow the activation instructions below to be able to watch PS Vue shows on your device.
Psvue.com can be used to turn on the Roku
To get PS Vue on your Roku, you should read the steps below.
- Search Channels: Go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels. To search on the Roku home screen:
- When you search for PS Vue, use the virtual keyboard to type it into the search bar.
- Add Channel: To install the app on your Roku, click the Add Channel button and choose the app.
- Return to your home screen and unlock the app.
- A unique code and URL will be shown.
- Launch your browser and go to psvue.com/activate/roku.
- If you want to sign in, give us the information.
- PlayStation Vue activation code: In the next screen, enter the code. This will finish the process.
If your Roku screen loads, you should be able to watch your favorite shows and movies.
Psvue.com can make Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stickwork
To get and use PS Vue on Fire TV, you first need to download and install it on your Fire TV.
- It’s time to start up your Amazon Fire TV.
- Go from the home screen to the Amazon App Store.
- To find the PS Vue app, click the magnifying glass icon and type in “PS Vue.”
- On the screen, you will see the channel that is on there.
It’s time to get!
- Afterward, open the app to get a registration code.
- Keep the screen on while you go to the activation URL: psvue.com/activate.
- Do as the screen says and enter your sign-in information, then click “OK.”
- You’ll now be asked to use the code.
- The system will check the information.
- It will show up on the screen.
There is no requirement for you to do anything else.
This is how to make Android TV work with Psvue:
Android TV is another device that can be used to watch PS Vue content.
- Turn on your Android TV. Then, go to the Play Store and search for apps.
- When you search for PS Vue with the remote, you should look for it first.
- Then, click the Install button and open the app to start it up.
- Takedown the PS Vue Activation Code before you go to psvue.com/activate to sign up for a free account. You can use the log-in credentials and click on the Sign In button to get into the site.
- Then, enter the code and click the Activate button to start the service.
If the activation process goes well, the Android TV screen will show up on the TV screen when it does.