Etsy is the best place to find unique items made by hand. On the Etsy website, you can look at shops from all over the world. You can also do this with the app.
If you choose the second option, don’t forget that the app comes with some features that may be useful to you. You can choose to keep track of what you’ve looked at and searched for in the past or not. If history is turned on, you can clear it every so often. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it. Let’s look at how to remove the Etsy app’s history.
How to clear history on the Etsy app
The app makes it easy to erase what you’ve seen and searched for. You can only use these options if you have history turned on. How to get rid of it:
- Open the app for Etsy on your phone or tablet
- Tap “You” near the bottom of the screen next.
- Tap on Settings now.
- The first option, “Enable History,” will be at the top of the next screen. By default, this setting is turned on. If you want to, you can turn it off.
- You will also see options to Clear History of Viewing and Clear History of Searching.
- Tap on the choices we just listed to clear your history.
- You’ll see that both your viewing and search history are gone.
That’s it! You have been able to clear the app’s history. It’s all pretty straightforward, and you can do it occasionally by following the steps we’ve laid out here.