While Netflix, Peacock, Comedy Central, and Syfy continue to provide you with entertainment in the form of hit movies, original shows, thrilling web series, enthralling documentaries and even live sports events, there are just a few providers that cater to individuals who enjoy arts and culture. Marquee TV is a premium arts and culture streaming service. By going to a marquee. tv/activate and activating the service, you can watch spectacular performances on your favorite device.
What Is Marquee Television, and How Does It Work?
”Digital is the future of the performing arts, and Marquee TV has a huge head start.” Marquee, which launched in the UK in 2018 and allows you to watch the world’s best dance, music, theatre, and opera performances from international venues like the Opéra National de Paris, Moscow’s Bolshoi Theater, and London’s Royal Opera House, saw a five-to-six-fold increase in subscriptions during the pandemic.
Are you looking for on-demand art films and music?
Watch incredible performances from the English National Ballet, Royal Shakespeare Company, London Symphony Orchestra, Rambert, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Royal Opera House, and more when you subscribe to Marquee.
What Does a Marquee TV Set Cost?
Subscribing to Marquee TV is the only way to immerse yourself in the performing arts. Choose a plan (Monthly or Annual) and then click “START FREE TRIAL.”
- The monthly plan is $8.99 each month.
- The annual package is only $62.99 ($89.99) each year.
When you’re ready to activate Marquee TV on your preferred screen, you’ll need a few things. The following are the details!
- A subscription to Marquee TV.
- A current subscription.
- A TV-connected device that is supported (see below).
- To visit the activation URL (marquee.tv/activate), you’ll need a second device.
You will, of course, require a high-speed Internet connection.
Note: Unless you are missing one thing, you may encounter an ‘activation failed error.’
Supporting Devices for Marquee TV
Connect your Marquee TV account to a compatible device and watch opera, dance performances, music, and other shows whenever and wherever you want. The Marquee TV app is compatible with the devices listed below.
- Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
You can also use Chromecast to watch Unbound, Diver, The Five Moons of Lorca, and Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment on your television. Download the Marquee TV app to your iPhone or Android smartphone to watch Marquee TV on the go.
How can I sign up for Marquee TV and subscribe?
To get started with Marquee TV, select a plan. There are two enticing plans available: monthly and annual. You must choose a plan, continue the free trial, and finish the registration process. Here’s how to complete the subscription and register process step by step.
- Go to marquee.tv for more information.
- You’ll be encouraged to begin your 7-day free trial.
- Select the plan that best meets your requirements and click the START FREE TRIAL button.
- Start a free trial of Marquee TV by activating it.
- You’ve selected the Create Account option.
- Fill up your email address, name, and password.
- Continue by pressing the CONTINUE button.
- After that, select “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- After you’ve entered all of your information, click the SUBSCRIBE NOW button.
Activate Roku on Marquee TV
Here’s how to set up Marquee TV on Roku, step by step.
- Connect your Roku device to a high-speed Internet connection before turning it on.
- By encouraging the Home button on the remote, you may get to your Roku home screen.
- From the home screen, go to Streaming Services.
- Under Streaming Services, choose Search Channels.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type Marquee TV into the Search function.
- To install the app, click the Add Channel option.
- Click the Go to Channel button to return to the home screen.
- Locate and open the Marquee TV app at the bottom of the screen.
- To generate a Marquee TV app activation code, enter your sign-in information.
- Now, on your mobile or computer browser, go to www.marquee.tv/activate, enter your email.
- Click the SIGN IN? SIGN UP(Alternatively, choose “Sign in with Apple,” “Sign in with Facebook,” or “Log in with Google.”)
- After you’ve signed in, type the code into the appropriate field.
- Activate the device by pressing the Activate Device button.
Your Roku will connect to your Marquee TV account in a matter of seconds. You’re all set to be enthralled by incredible dancing performances.