Do you enjoy viewing award-winning shows, compelling documentaries, and incredible stories? To activate the Smithsonian Channel, go to smithsonianchannel.com/activate and contact your TV provider.
How to Activate Smithsonian Channel using smithsonianchannel.com
All significant TV-connected devices support the Smithsonian Channel. If you possess one of these media players, please follow the instructions below to begin viewing excellent shows on your home’s largest screen.
What is the best way to get Smithsonian Channel on Roku?
To get the Smithsonian Channel on your Roku device, follow the steps below.
- By pushing the Home button on the remote, you may get to the Roku home screen.
- To go to the Streaming Channels, scroll down.
- Select Search Channels and put Smithsonian Channel into the Search box.
- Wait for the software to install after clicking the Add Channel option.
- To start the app, go back to the home screen.
- You’ll notice a one-of-a-kind Activation Code.
- Save the code and go to Smithsonian Channel on your mobile device to activate it.
- After entering the 7-digit activation code in the necessary field, click the CONTINUE button.
- You’ll input your credentials and then click the SIGN IN button.
Choose a show and begin watching.
Smithsonian Channel may be activated on Apple TV by going to smithsonianchannel.com/activate.
To activate the channel on an Apple TV, follow the instructions below.
- From the Apple TV main screen, go to the App Store.
- To install the Smithsonian Channel app, search for it and click the Get button.
- To acquire a 7-digit activation code, open the app.
- Keep the screen visible while you go to smithsonianchannel.com/activate to complete the activation process.
- To input, the Smithsonian Channel Activation Code, follow the on-screen instructions.
- You’ll be asked to input your sign-in information on the next screen.
Once the activation procedure is complete, wait for the success notification. The Smithsonian Channel is now available for viewing.
Activate the firestick on the Smithsonian Channel (Fire TV)
The Amazon Fire TV is another device that may be used to view shows like Damian Lewis, America in Color, Yellowstone, Black in Space, and Amazing Dogs. Here are the simple actions to take.
- Turn on the Fire TV device to begin the procedure.
- Ascertain that it has a high-speed Internet connection.
- From the Fire TV main screen, go to the Amazon App Store.
- Type Smithsonian Channel into the magnifying glass icon.
- Click the Get button when the app appears on the screen.
- You’ll now be transmitted back to the main screen, where you may access the Smithsonian Channel.
- An Activation Code and URL (smithsonianchannel.com/activate) will appear.
- Type the URL into your PC or mobile browser.
- Click the CONTINUE button after entering the code.
- Use your Smithsonian Channel login information.
- You’re all set to watch.
Android Television (Android TV)
You may watch Smithsonian Channel material using your TV provider’s sign-in data.
- From your Android TV’s home screen, go to the Play Store.
- Look for the Smithsonian Channel.
- To download the app, click the Install button.
- To launch the app and store the Activation Code, go back to the home screen.
- Enter the code at smithsonianchannel.com/activate.
- Username and Password must be entered.
- To finish the procedure, follow the on-screen directions.
The Smithsonian Channel will be ready to stream when you see a success message on the screen.
Activate the Smithsonian Channel by going to smithsonianchannel.com/activate and following the simple instructions.