If you’ve been using the most recent version of Windows 10, you’re probably aware of the new Start Menu. On the left pane of the Start menu in Windows 10, there are recently added, most used, and suggested apps.
The Start Menu in Windows 10 allows you to quickly access your most frequently used applications. Despite the fact that the tool is valuable, many users would want to conceal the Most Used list for privacy reasons.
If the Most Used option is set, Windows 10 actively tracks which apps you use the most and displays them in the Start Menu. The good news is that the Most used app list may be manually enabled and disabled from the Windows 10 Start Menu.
Steps to Hide Most Used Apps in the Windows 10 Start Menu
So, if you want to hide the most often used apps from the Start Menu in Windows 10, you’ve come to the perfect place.
In this post, we’ll show you how to hide the most frequently used apps from the Start Menu in Windows 10. Let’s get this party started.
1. To begin, go to the Start menu and pick Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Go to the Settings tab and select Personalization.
3. Select the Start option on the Personalization page.
4. Disable the option Show most-used apps in the right pane.
5. Open the Settings app once more and select the Privacy option.
6. On the right pane, toggle the switch next to Let Windows track programme launches to improve Start and Search results.
That concludes our discussion. You’ve completed your task. The Windows function that keeps track of which programmes you use the most will be completely disabled as a result of this. In addition, the Most Used Apps in the Windows 10 Start Menu will be hidden.
So, in this post, we’ll show you how to hide the Most Used Apps in Windows 10’s Start Menu. I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.